HCL.HR

Zanimljive činjenice o igrama

• 11 Odgovora
  • 5919 Hitova

StreetFigter88

• Neki n00b mi je ukrao prethodni avatar :(
Zanimljive činjenice o igrama
« : 26. Ožujak, 2015., 22:55 »
Ovaj topik ima svrhu da ostavljamo neke zanimljive činjenice o igricama. Znači ne glasine, već činjenice, ne na primer "Half Life 3 je već izašao". :ne: Siguran sam da će mo svi saznati nešto novo. :D
Pa evo nekoliko činjenica koje su meni bile zanimljive:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Dev iz Srbije 3lateral učestvuje u razvoju igrara GTA.
-Prostitutka iz postera za GTA IV, Lola de Rio nije prisutna u igri.
-Privezak koji možete uzeti na početku Dark Soulsa je samo šala.
-Ista osoba pozamljuje glas hadu i kebi krabi iz sundjer boba.
-Mogućnost blogiranja udaraca u Street Fighteru II su bili bagovi, a ne deo dizajna igre.
-Gran Turismo 2 moguće je završiti samo do 98 %, ostalih 2 % su bile dreg trke koje su izbačene u poslednjem trenutku (odnosi se samo na NTSC verziju)
-Final Fantasy se tako zvao jer je Square tad bio pred bankrotom, pa se mislilo da im je to poslednja igra
-Pet najskupljih igara je napravio Rockstar, a to su:
GTA 5 (170 000 000 $)
Max Payne (105 000 000 $)
GTA 4 (100 000 000 $)
i legendarni Red Dead Redemption (100 000 000 $)
-Prvi AC je trebalo da bude nastavak Prince od Persia
-Igrači su od 2003-2013 proveli 1900 godina u CODu, izvor za ovu činjenicu Activision (sećam se da sam na nekoj njihovoj official stranici pročitao)
Ti-83 digitron ima više grafičkih sposobnosti nego Commodore 64, neke obične C64 igre se čak mogu isprogramirati na njemu.
-Starcraft je zvanično prva igra koje je fizičkim putem dospela u svemir! Poslata je šatlom na misiji STS-96 maja 27. 1999. godine. Daniel T. Barry je “ukrcao” igru, on je inače Starcraft fan.
-Od 2004. pa do 2011. godine, ljudska rasa je potrošila 6 miliona godina igrajući World of Warcraft kada se saberu svi sati.
-U Japanskoj verziji Bubsy-ja kada se spoje sve lozinke za preskakanje nivoa, one čine prvih 114 cifara Pi.
-a Borderlands se verovalo da ima ogroman broj oružja koji prelazi i milijarde. Pravi broj oružja je 16,164,886
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
            Od Skipp-a:
-Lindsay Lohan je tužila rockstar zbog slike cure u bikiniju na naslovnici GTA postera koji je navodno kopija jedne njezine slike u istom bikiniju i u istoj pozi
-Sega Dreamcast je prva konzola koja je implementirala online igranje
U Super Mariju, oblaci i grmlje koriste isti sprite :mrgreen:
-PlayStation je inicijalno trebao biti CD extender za SuperNintendo
-Half Life protagonist (Freeman) je u početku razvoja bio poznat kao "Ivan the Space Biker" (dafuq were they thinking)
-Prvi Tomb Raider je razvilo samo 6oro ljudi, a glavna heroina je bila latinoamerikanka imena Laura Cruz
-Kad spawnate Diabla na kraju D1, čut ćete rečenicu na nerazumljivom jeziku. Ako snimku pustite unatrag, snimka kaže: Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal"  :hihi: good guy diablo hehe
-Super Mariju i Paarthurnaxu (onaj zmaj iz Skyrima) je posudila glas ista osoba
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Od Metalni-og:
-Prvi Prince od Persia je napravljen tako reći u sobi, a animaciju kretanja glavnog junaka autor je radio po svom mlađem bratu.
! No longer available
        Od Pestilence:
-Tekken se trebao izvorno zvati Rave War.
-The Getaway i Killzone su prvotno razvijani za PS1 pa prebačeni za (duhh) PS2.
-Shenmue 1 i 2 su prvotno trebali biti na Sega Saturnu.
        Od Mali-og Micek-a:
-The Driver's Seat : Leary mentions Cole's Silver Star in the opening cutscene, as he is one of two LAPD members to have received it in World War 2. The other is Lynn "Buck" Compton, a member of the decorated Easy Company 2nd Battalion 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the US Army's 101st Airborne Division, and is featured in the HBO Miniseries Band of Brothers.
-The Red Lipstick : This case is highly influenced by the murder of Jeanne French. Jeanne French was a 45-year-old army nurse who was discovered stripped and stomped to death early in the morning in February 1947. The case was never officially solved, but was supposedly linked to the infamous "Black Dahlia" murder because the initials "B.D." were written with lipstick on French's dead body and the murder took place just weeks after the murder of Elizabeth Short (Black Dahlia), which also took place in 1947 Los Angeles.
-The White Shoe Slaying : If one follows the patrol car taking Catherine Barton home, the route will take them under the overpass on Figueroa St. Here, a man will commit suicide and land next to the player's vehicle. After this, the patrol car will continue and infinitely circle the block with the Taraldsen Residence on it.
-The Studio Secretary : One of the suspects in this case, James Tiernan, is loosely based on the real-life James Tiernan, who did work at a bowling alley and was charged with the murder of Evelyn Winters, the victim which this case is based upon.
-The Quarter Moon Murders: Elizabeth Short's true social security number is different from that in the game. In real life, it was 0-22-18-750
It is likely that the Bloodied bathtub found in the Christ Church of Thorns is where Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) was murdered and mutilated, her remains can be seen inside.Although you kill the murderer, the fact that the case is still open is a reference to the fact that the Black Dahlia killer was never officially found in real life.
-The Black Caesar: While chasing Merlon Ottie, you run through a restaurant bearing an uncanny resemblance to the diner in the movie Pulp Fiction. As if to confirm the reference, you can hear a patron exclaim “This is a tasty burger!”, a line first uttered by Samuel L. Jackson’s character, Jules Winnfield, in said movie. 
-The Set Up: Finding Hammond's fake name in the ledger at the hotel, Winston Churchill, was the name of the British Prime Minister during World War II. After looking at the register Roy Earle comments that even in a run down hotel Attlee can't escape the bulldog's shadow. The reference is to Clement Attlee, British Prime Minister between 1945 and 1951. The reference is to the fact that during WWII, Attlee was Deputy Prime Minister under Churchill serving the Coalition government of the time.
All of the other fake names in the ledger are of famous people. Veronica Lake, Jimmy Cagney, Hedy Lamarr, Joan Caulfield, Orson Welles, Glenn Ford, Ava Gardner, Shirley Temple, Tyrone Power, Rita Hayworth, Danny Kaye, Harpo Marx, Gene Tierney, Clark Gable, Jean Harlow, Humphery Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Marilyn Monroe, Bob Hope, Vivien Leigh, and Lana Turner were all actors and actresses. Artie Shaw was a musician who, on separate occasions, married both Lana Turner and Ava Gardner.
-A Polite Initation: While investigating the land registry in the Hall of Records, the name "J.P. Nicholson" can be found on the first page of the register. This is almost certainly a direct reference to Chinatown, which starred Jack Nicholson and featured a similar investigative scene in the Hall of Records. The game was influenced by this movie.
-Manifest Destiny : The phrase "Manifest Destiny" is used by Mickey Cohen in the movie Gangster Squad. Manifest Destiny is also the name of an Achievement/Trophy in another Rockstar game Red Dead Redemption. It is achieved when the player hunts the buffalo to extinction.
Connie Fletcher, who plays Marie Phelps, Cole's wife, is married to Aaron Staton, who plays Cole.
        Od iJerkOffJedenTag:
- Prva Microsoftova Xbox konzola je trebala biti u obliku slova "X"
- Microsoft je bio zainteresiran za suradnju sa Sonyem u razvoju PlayStationa 2 dok je PS2 bio u zavrsnoj fazi rada (Sony je odbio)

« Zadnja izmjena: 05. Lipanj, 2015., 16:56 StreetFigter88 »
Skrilex je Mocart 21. veka !!!!

metalni

• Seoski mudrac
    • My Art Gallery
Odg: Zanimljive činjenice o igrama
« Odgovori #1 : 26. Ožujak, 2015., 23:28 »
Odlična tema! =D>
Siguran sam da će se naći mnoštvo zanimljivih detalja...

StreetFigter88

« Odgovori #2 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 10:02 »
Hvala, pripremio sam oko 70 činjenica i svaki dan ću apdejtati prvi post, a bilo bi i lepo da se još neko uključi u raspravu...

Wyzard

• Administrator
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #3 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 10:11 »
Bilo bi dobro kad bi uz to naveo izvore kao potvrdu. Npr. ovo za Gran Turismo 2 je tek djelomično točno jer se odnosi samo za NTSC verziju, dok se PAL verzija može dovršiti sa čak 100,9%.

skipp

• NuttyGamer
« Odgovori #4 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 10:27 »
  • Lindsay Lohan je tužila rockstar zbog slike cure u bikiniju na naslovnici GTA postera koji je navodno kopija jedne njezine slike u istom bikiniju i u istoj pozi
  • Sega Dreamcast je prva konzola koja je implementirala online igranje
  • U Super Mariju, oblaci i grmlje koriste isti sprite :mrgreen:
  • PlayStation je inicijalno trebao biti CD extender za SuperNintendo
  • Half Life protagonist (Freeman) je u početku razvoja bio poznat kao "Ivan the Space Biker" (dafuq were they thinking)
  • Prvi Tomb Raider je razvilo samo 6oro ljudi, a glavna heroina je bila latinoamerikanka imena Laura Cruz
  • Kad spawnate Diabla na kraju D1, čut ćete rečenicu na nerazumljivom jeziku. Ako snimku pustite unatrag, snimka kaže: Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal"  :hihi: good guy diablo hehe
  • Super Mariju i Paarthurnaxu (onaj zmaj iz Skyrima) je posudila glas ista osoba

StreetFigter88

« Odgovori #5 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 10:34 »
Ovo za Lindsay Lohan mi je poznato i samo da znaš da je izgubila spor, a pričaju žene da bi rockstar bio kraći za 700 000 $ dolara da je dobila spor...

metalni

• Seoski mudrac
    • My Art Gallery
« Odgovori #6 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 10:41 »
Sjetih se i ja nečega... Slobodno me ispravite ili dodajte ako sam negdje promašio.

Prvi Prince od Persia je napravljen tako reći u sobi, a animaciju kretanja glavnog junaka autor je radio po svom mlađem bratu.

StreetFigter88

« Odgovori #7 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 11:32 »
Metalni
mislim da je tačno, evo ga čak i video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0cpppGuow

Pestilence

• Consuming Impulse
« Odgovori #8 : 27. Ožujak, 2015., 12:20 »
Tekken se trebao izvorno zvati Rave War.
The Getaway i Killzone su prvotno razvijani za PS1 pa prebačeni za (duhh) PS2.
Shenmue 1 i 2 su prvotno trebali biti na Sega Saturnu.

« Odgovori #9 : 31. Ožujak, 2015., 02:46 »
Započeo ponovno prolaziti L.A. Noire pa eto da i ja nabacim koju zanimljivu činjenicu

L.A. Noire :

1: The Driver's Seat : Leary mentions Cole's Silver Star in the opening cutscene, as he is one of two LAPD members to have received it in World War 2. The other is Lynn "Buck" Compton, a member of the decorated Easy Company 2nd Battalion 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the US Army's 101st Airborne Division, and is featured in the HBO Miniseries Band of Brothers.

2: The Red Lipstick : This case is highly influenced by the murder of Jeanne French. Jeanne French was a 45-year-old army nurse who was discovered stripped and stomped to death early in the morning in February 1947. The case was never officially solved, but was supposedly linked to the infamous "Black Dahlia" murder because the initials "B.D." were written with lipstick on French's dead body and the murder took place just weeks after the murder of Elizabeth Short (Black Dahlia), which also took place in 1947 Los Angeles.

3: The White Shoe Slaying : If one follows the patrol car taking Catherine Barton home, the route will take them under the overpass on Figueroa St. Here, a man will commit suicide and land next to the player's vehicle. After this, the patrol car will continue and infinitely circle the block with the Taraldsen Residence on it.

4:The Studio Secretary : One of the suspects in this case, James Tiernan, is loosely based on the real-life James Tiernan, who did work at a bowling alley and was charged with the murder of Evelyn Winters, the victim which this case is based upon.

5: The Quarter Moon Murders: Elizabeth Short's true social security number is different from that in the game. In real life, it was 0-22-18-750
It is likely that the Bloodied bathtub found in the Christ Church of Thorns is where Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) was murdered and mutilated, her remains can be seen inside.Although you kill the murderer, the fact that the case is still open is a reference to the fact that the Black Dahlia killer was never officially found in real life.

6: The Black Caesar: While chasing Merlon Ottie, you run through a restaurant bearing an uncanny resemblance to the diner in the movie Pulp Fiction. As if to confirm the reference, you can hear a patron exclaim “This is a tasty burger!”, a line first uttered by Samuel L. Jackson’s character, Jules Winnfield, in said movie. 

7: The Set Up: Finding Hammond's fake name in the ledger at the hotel, Winston Churchill, was the name of the British Prime Minister during World War II. After looking at the register Roy Earle comments that even in a run down hotel Attlee can't escape the bulldog's shadow. The reference is to Clement Attlee, British Prime Minister between 1945 and 1951. The reference is to the fact that during WWII, Attlee was Deputy Prime Minister under Churchill serving the Coalition government of the time.
All of the other fake names in the ledger are of famous people. Veronica Lake, Jimmy Cagney, Hedy Lamarr, Joan Caulfield, Orson Welles, Glenn Ford, Ava Gardner, Shirley Temple, Tyrone Power, Rita Hayworth, Danny Kaye, Harpo Marx, Gene Tierney, Clark Gable, Jean Harlow, Humphery Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Marilyn Monroe, Bob Hope, Vivien Leigh, and Lana Turner were all actors and actresses. Artie Shaw was a musician who, on separate occasions, married both Lana Turner and Ava Gardner.

8:A Polite Initation: While investigating the land registry in the Hall of Records, the name "J.P. Nicholson" can be found on the first page of the register. This is almost certainly a direct reference to Chinatown, which starred Jack Nicholson and featured a similar investigative scene in the Hall of Records. The game was influenced by this movie.

9: Manifest Destiny : The phrase "Manifest Destiny" is used by Mickey Cohen in the movie Gangster Squad. Manifest Destiny is also the name of an Achievement/Trophy in another Rockstar game Red Dead Redemption. It is achieved when the player hunts the buffalo to extinction.
Connie Fletcher, who plays Marie Phelps, Cole's wife, is married to Aaron Staton, who plays Cole.
Lista odigranih:2015,2016,2017,2018,

iJerkOffJedenTag

• FPS, Sandbox, Sport i Avanture.. <3
    • Twitter @iBlindHD
« Odgovori #10 : 05. Lipanj, 2015., 00:31 »
- Prva Microsoftova Xbox konzola je trebala biti u obliku slova "X"
- Microsoft je bio zainteresiran za suradnju sa Sonyem u razvoju PlayStationa 2 dok je PS2 bio u zavrsnoj fazi rada (Sony je odbio)

StreetFigter88

« Odgovori #11 : 05. Lipanj, 2015., 16:38 »
Evo još malo mojih, biće dodane sve zanimljivosti koje je iko napisao u prvi post...
Ti-83 digitron ima više grafičkih sposobnosti nego Commodore 64, neke obične C64 igre se čak mogu isprogramirati na njemu.
Starcraft je zvanično prva igra koje je fizičkim putem dospela u svemir! Poslata je šatlom na misiji STS-96 maja 27. 1999. godine. Daniel T. Barry je “ukrcao” igru, on je inače Starcraft fan.
Od 2004. pa do 2011. godine, ljudska rasa je potrošila 6 miliona godina igrajući World of Warcraft kada se saberu svi sati.
U Japanskoj verziji Bubsy-ja kada se spoje sve lozinke za preskakanje nivoa, one čine prvih 114 cifara Pi.
Za Borderlands se verovalo da ima ogroman broj oružja koji prelazi i milijarde. Pravi broj oružja je 16,164,886.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9