« Odgovori #62 : 15. Kolovoz, 2012., 20:52 »

Odg: FIFA 13
« Odgovori #63 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 08:28 »
Naporan je ovaj lik :D

Freddy

• Briljantin.
« Odgovori #64 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 16:42 »
koda je bitno, ionako ne priča za vrijeme gameplaya.

« Odgovori #65 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 19:08 »
svejedno i to malo sto je rekao...

Freddy

• Briljantin.
« Odgovori #66 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 20:00 »
dobro... nebitno  :tired:

gameplay? Izgleda dobro, izgleda,,, slično 12tki, al kažu ljudi koji su probali da ima razlike i da treba zaigrat da se osjeti. Sviđaju mi se ostali noviteti i sve u svemu rulaće igra opet :))

BDS

« Odgovori #67 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 21:10 »
iako sam uvijek volio PES jednostavno moram priznat da iz serijala u serijal FIFA ubija, sve je odlično osim grafike, face kao od gline, ali gameplay  :ave:
da se spoje PES(grafika) i FIFA(gameplay) vjerujem da ljudi ne bi posjećivali više stadione  :kava:

Freddy

• Briljantin.
« Odgovori #68 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 22:15 »
meni je osobno puno bolja grafika na Fifi. Pes ima lošije osvjetljenje i modeli su im nekako čudni, kruti i nedetaljni. U fifi je sve fluidnije, a lica (što ti kažeš od gline) su ustvari prilično dobro modelirana i prepoznatljiva. Na pesu mi izgleda koda samo zalijepe sliku s neta na model igrača i eto mu gamefacea. + ne treba pričati koliko fifa tuče pes u animacijama što i dalje spada u grafiku.

Al moram priznat da sam nabrijan užasno na fifu13. Jedva čekam demo.

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #69 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 22:15 »
+1

progabbeing-jadran

• abrah cadabrah
« Odgovori #70 : 16. Kolovoz, 2012., 22:53 »
Necu igrat nit fifu nit pes do nove generacije. Fifa 13 izgleda ko fifa 12 tak da ono. Nema smisla. Odigram dvije tekme sa frendacima i nakon toga vise se nikom neda.  :wildboy: bas smor od igre. A pes je totalan fejl robotike.
Bowie je definitivno najveći umjetnik svih vremena.

Support your local gamers >>> Pro GABBEing Klan

Pajko

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Odgovori #71 : 17. Kolovoz, 2012., 09:36 »
Zadnji pes koji sam igrao bio je 11 pa ću probat 13 svakako. :wildboy:
P.S. Napisano je velikim tiskanim slovima jer stvarno vičem. Najozbiljnije.

Armor

« Odgovori #72 : 18. Kolovoz, 2012., 17:20 »
Evo dojmova PSU-a s Gamescoma:

Citat:
Based on our hands-on time with FIFA 13 at Gamescom this week, here's the five match day changes that I feel take the venerable series to a whole new level.

1. First touch

In FIFA 12, the ball sticks to player's feet like velcro. In football that doesn’t happen most of the time. The way that the ball moves depends on various factors and in FIFA 13 EA Sports has taken into account velocity and trajectory to affect the way it moves on first touch.

On the pitch this translates extremely well, allowing you to gain some ground against an opponent and forcing you to think tactically about the position of the player you’re passing to in relation to his marker. In FIFA 12, I felt that if my marker was tight I would shield the ball, but now that first touch comes into play there's more freedom to try and knock it forward in the direction you turn to try and create a bit of space.

2. Changes to A.I. Attack

In FIFA 12, A.I. controlled attacking players on your team would generally run in a straight line to create space and respond to a through run. They'd also turn back rather awkwardly when realizing they were in an offside position. In FIFA 13 they make intelligent curved runs too.

On the pitch this not only looks more realistic but opens a wider variety of attacking options than FIFA 12. When triggering a player ahead to make a run, you can also use this tactic to draw the marking defender out of position to create space ahead for you to run into. After playing six back-to-back games of FIFA 13 it's clear to see that the enhanced A.I. can help you produce an even wider variety of goals than ever before.

3. Player impact engine enhanced

In FIFA 12, the player impact engine only related to the player with the ball, his marker and anyone else who collided with them, but in FIFA 13 impact can also happen off the ball.
On the pitch, this adds a new level of realism and comes with advantages and disadvantages for both teams. On some occasions, I'd send a player forward and prepare to execute a through ball, but he'd collide with an opposing player and tumble over. In a few circumstances, I'd already released the ball so gave it away to the opposition. This doesn't happen often enough to become an irritation, and when it does happen to the opposing team I was grateful of the slip-up. This is just what would happen in the real sport, so I'm pleased to see it in FIFA 13.

4. Welcome changes to the loading screen

In FIFA 12, players would have to wait in an arena with just a ball and a goalkeeper, but in FIFA 13 you can practice your skills with mini-game tutorials.

Before each match you can really refine your skills. I've never been brilliant at free kicks, so welcomed the chance to practice free kicks. A number of targets appear in the goalmouth and it’s up to you to hit them. Already, over just six matches, I've seen how this improves your aiming and teaches you to place free-kicks more accurately. It's a small change, but one that should improve my game.

5. Real-time commentary

In FIFA 12, all the commentary was recorded pre-release, but in FIFA 13 the top team clubs will have commentary that reflects their real-world standing and current status.

On the pitch, I saw an example of this with Man City's final match of the Premiership season against QPR. The commentators referenced Man City's real-world progress as if they were commentating the game live and knew it was their first chance of a Premiership title of years. This enhanced commentary for the top tiered teams is another part of the realistic package that EA Sports is hoping to deliver in FIFA 13.

Overall, I loved playing the new FIFA 13. Usually, with each yearly iteration, there's one change that I'm not that pleased with, though after a few weeks of playing I usually get used to it. But with FIFA 13, at this particular point, there's not one negative I can think off; it's brilliant.

FIFA 13 hands-on: 5 match day changes that make it the best FIFA yet -- PlayStation Universe
"Born with less, but you still precious.

You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."

« Odgovori #73 : 23. Kolovoz, 2012., 17:34 »
Kada ovako gledas nema bas previse vidljivih pomaka u gameplayu, ali to je valjda do toga sta ovi koji su i igrali nisu imali dovoljno vremena isprobati sve mogućnosti. Potrebno je ipak uzeti joystick u ruke kako bi se te promjene osjetile. Najvise od svega mi je drago sto su makli onaj glupi contain koji ce natjerat ljude napokon da igraju obranu takticki online. Također bugovi s impact engineom su sredjeni i ubacene neke nove animacije sto mi se svidja. A i vidim da je lopta puno brza sto je realno. Uz taj first touch control ce biti pun pogodak. Samo da izbalansiraju sve te novosti.

Garrus

• I'm so Mass Effect !
« Odgovori #74 : 23. Kolovoz, 2012., 17:41 »
Ja se samo nadam da će promjene dožvjeti i Carrer mod, malo da porade na transferima dodaju neke opcije koje su neophodne.
Neurofunk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9