HCL.HR

Vijesti i glasine iz svijeta igara

• 505 Odgovora
  • 221818 Hitova

StreetFigter88

• Neki n00b mi je ukrao prethodni avatar :(
Odg: Vijesti i glasine iz svijeta igara
« Odgovori #390 : 11. Siječanj, 2015., 16:00 »
Lepo je imati još jednog kecau rukavu ako no Total War Atilla ispadne tropa. :clap:
Skrilex je Mocart 21. veka !!!!

seedorf

• My mision is destroy love on planet Earth
« Odgovori #391 : 11. Siječanj, 2015., 20:16 »
Omg, hajp tri trilijuna :wildboy:

« Odgovori #392 : 21. Siječanj, 2015., 00:33 »
Screw you guys, I`m going home!

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #393 : 21. Siječanj, 2015., 06:25 »
:hug :hug :hug

Me666

• Snaketicus Murphy Jr.

« Odgovori #395 : 28. Siječanj, 2015., 15:17 »
New PS4 Exclusive Teased by Square Enix; Reveal Coming on the 31st

Citat:
Square Enix just opened a website teasing the announcement of a new PS4 exclusive game, that will be revealed at the Tokaigi Japan Game Party 2015 on January 31st.
The title displayed on the website is “Project CODE Z,” even if it’s probably just be a code name.
The timing of the announcement matches the “new game” that was scheduled to be showcased at 4:45 PM on Saturday, and that was previously indicated as “M.S.S Project.”
The same acronym is partly reproduced in the game’s official Twitter account, which is named “sqex_msz.”
Interestingly, the website showcases a few different pictures scrolling behind the see-through “Z,” showing what seem to be fantasy environments, possibly indicating a new JRPG.
In the gallery below you can see four screen captures of the website showing the four scenes.
What could it be? We’ll know on Saturday.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/28/new-ps4-exclusive-teased-by-square-enix-reveal-coming-on-the-31st/

kaisersephirot

• Suradnik
  • "Estuans interius ira vehementi, Sephiroth!"
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #396 : 28. Siječanj, 2015., 16:09 »
Poznavajuć moderni Square Enix, hype level == 0. No vjerojatno ću svejedno gledati stream :wildboy:

« Odgovori #397 : 02. Veljača, 2015., 01:27 »
Sony Producer Teases Possibility of a New Wild Arms: “Wild Arms’ Fire Has Not Been Extinguished”

Citat:
Fans of the Wild Arms series have been hoping for a new game for a while, and during a live broadcast hosted by Sony from the Tokaigi Japan Games Party 2015 Producer Kentaro Motomura mentioned something that could make many smile.
Motomura-san read a message from Producer Akifumi Kaneko mentioning that that no matter how small, Wild Arms’ fire has not been extinguished, while he continues working independently behind the scenes. The positive reaction of the fans to yesterday’s livestream, he added, could become a wind to feed that fire, concluding by expressing his gratitude for the support from the fans even in 2015.
Motomura-san also added his own take on the issue:
I understand that a new game has been expected for a while. We haven’t said “Wild Arms is finished,” because we have no intention to quit. We want to bring it back in some way, eventually. If possible, I’d like to make an announcement as soon as the opportunity arises, so I hope you can be patient.

While this isn’t an official announcement, it definitely helps in keeping that fire going. Personally, I would absolutely love to see another Wild Arms on current generation consoles, and I’m quite sure I’m not the only one.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/31/sony-producer-teases-possibility-of-a-new-wild-arms-wild-arms-fire-has-not-been-extinguished/

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #398 : 06. Ožujak, 2015., 18:37 »
Ovo je za vjerovali ili ne?!

EA (Electronic Arts) publishes computer and video games. EA is mostly known from gaming titles such as Fifa and Madden, but also developes games like Battlefield,NHL, NBA 2K15 and The Sims.

EA down? Current outages and problems | Down Detector

:ave:

StreetFigter88

• Neki n00b mi je ukrao prethodni avatar :(
« Odgovori #399 : 06. Ožujak, 2015., 21:06 »
:ave:
"Its not a bug its a feature"
Best studio ever EA
http://prntscr.com/6dj8kc
Skrilex je Mocart 21. veka !!!!

Pajko

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
P.S. Napisano je velikim tiskanim slovima jer stvarno vičem. Najozbiljnije.

disc0

« Odgovori #403 : 13. Srpanj, 2015., 07:43 »
Danas, jako tuzna vijest ....

Umro Satoru Iwata :wildboy: :wildboy:

http://youtu.be/bEzahnSqhjM]
3DS FC: 4768-7805-4966
PSN: DiSkAcH

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9