• 9 Odgovora
  • 3691 Hitova

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
« : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 14:27 »
Na home of the underdogs ssam našao da je ova igra besplatna!

Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus are two superb first games in Oddworld Inhabitants' uniquely compelling Oddworld series. Similar to Delphone's cross-genre classic Out of this World, the Oddworld games offer a superb blend of action, adventure, and puzzle genres. Set on a unique and thoroughly charming planet, you star Abe, a hapless worker-turned-accidental-hero as he stumbles upon one comspiracy after another. Master Gamer's thorough review says it all about Abe's Exoddus, the superior sequel that more than deserves our Hall of Belated Fame award:

"[The plot, as summarized by MobyGames: After saving his pals from certain doom, Abe is visited by three Mudokan spirits, who tell him that the Glukkons have captured more Mudokons, putting them to work in their mines and factories producing SoulStorm Brew. To make matters worse, the Glukkons are not only forcing live Mudokons to labor away in the mines, they're also disturbing the spirits of dead Mudokons. It's once again up to Abe to save his friends, and help the spirits of the dead rest in peace.]

The basic concept behind the gameplay in Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus is pretty much the same as in Abe's Oddysee, but when the game is this darn fun, I'm not complaining. The developers at Oddworld Inhabitants did not set out to create a completely new and revolutionary adventure in Abe's Exoddus; they just wanted to tweak, update, and improve the original game to make it even better than it already was. And on that level, they have succeeded wonderfully.

The story line, cut scenes, and backgrounds all live up the standards set in Abe's Oddysee, which is quite a feat considering how amazing Abe's Oddysee was in these areas. While the basic premise behind the gameplay is the same, Oddworld Inhabitants did make a number of smaller changes which add up to give the game an extremely polished, balanced feel. You could only possess Sligs in Abe's Oddysee, but Abe's Exoddus lets you possess anything you please: Scrabs, Paramites, even your own farts (no joke). If you wanted to save multiple Mudokons at once in Abe's Oddysee, you had to tediously lead them on one at a time until they were all where you wanted them to be. In Abe's Exoddus, you simply sell "All ya!" to get everybody's attention and they will all follow your orders at once (they will even follow your lead and sneak past sleeping Sligs and Slogs).

Speaking of the Mudokons, their presence in the game is greatly enhanced by a brilliant new feature called Game Emotion. The Mudokons in Abe's Oddysee always seemed to be in the same mood and always did what Abe told them to do (with the sole exception being Mudokons who were afraid to jump off platforms). In Abe's Exoddus, angry Mudokons will defiantly and firmly say "No" to everything you ask them to do until you apologize to them for whatever it is you did to upset them. Depressed Mudokons will just stand there feeling sorry for themselves until you comfort them. Mudokons who are high will stumble around laughing and tripping over their own legs until you slap them across the face and snap them out of it. Drunk Mudokons will respond to everything you say with the same sad whimper. Blind Mudokons have to be led carefully from place to place. And if a Mudokon gets really pissed off for one reason or another, he may try to pick fights with other Mudokons and they will eventually kill each other unless you say "Stop it!" The Mudokons are no longer mindless drones who do whatever you tell them to do; instead, they act and feel like real living beings. This makes you care about them a lot more, and thus care about the game a lot more." You will care about the game so much, in fact, that you will be sorry to see it end. Definitely one of the most underrated games of all time - two thumbs up, way up! Too bad the third game in the series and beyond are no longer released for PC.

-------------------------------------------

Nisam igrao Exodus, ali igrao sma oddysee na PSX-u i bio mi je odličan. Igra teži smao 140mb, kad skinem javim vam da li vrijedi...

http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?name=Oddworld%3A+Abe%27s+Exoddus

Blaster32

• RIP HRVY ;(
Re: Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
« Odgovori #1 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 14:37 »
ja sam igrao Abe-a na PSX-u..  :smokin:
Ja sam s godinama shvatio da postoje samo dva ukusa. Moj. I pogrešan. -  Weky
Moji djecacki snovi jesu moj zivot. Nikad ne radim i puno jebem. -  Rider on the Storm
Da za 18. rođendan dobijem strip od svog dečka mislim da bi si na rođendanskom tulumu našla nekog crnca da me pred njim brutalno izjebe. jebem te mrtvog. - Beaver Hunter

T.N.T.

• http://www.last.fm/user/8th_Method/
« Odgovori #2 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 14:38 »
ja sam igrao Abe-a na PSX-u..  :smokin:
me 2...

prošao sam oba nastavka...prejebena igra...

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #3 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 15:01 »
evo skinuo sam i ... ne radi!

samo se pojavi prozor i neće dalje...Probao sam sa compatibility modeom i neć... jedino mi preostaje instalirat najstarije drivere za grafu koje imam u nadi da će se nešto pomaknut...

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #4 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 15:57 »
e nemoj zajebavat, limit na dslu mi je dragocjen  :tired:

"There is great strength in numbers, but there is great power in one, for the strength of the will of one may gather numbers to it. There is strength not only in *knowing* the self, but *knowing* how to bring it forth in others."

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #5 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 16:11 »
pa probaj možda tebi radi :tired: ...

EDIT: RADI mi i mnogo je kul!!! :rockout3:

samo je proradilo nakon restarta  =D>
« Zadnja izmjena: 08. Srpanj, 2006., 16:36 S][R_KILL@LOT »

Calavera

• Sultan
    • http://www.google.com
« Odgovori #6 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 16:51 »
Prešao sam tu igru, ali odiseja mi je bolja.

Samo nemrem vjerovat da je besplatna.

Blaster32

• RIP HRVY ;(
« Odgovori #7 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 16:56 »
to je ono u 2D jel?
Ja sam s godinama shvatio da postoje samo dva ukusa. Moj. I pogrešan. -  Weky
Moji djecacki snovi jesu moj zivot. Nikad ne radim i puno jebem. -  Rider on the Storm
Da za 18. rođendan dobijem strip od svog dečka mislim da bi si na rođendanskom tulumu našla nekog crnca da me pred njim brutalno izjebe. jebem te mrtvog. - Beaver Hunter

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #8 : 08. Srpanj, 2006., 17:38 »
e neznam koliko je besplatna... jer je po The-underdogsu i System shock 2 ( inače kompresiran na 144MB - i da radi :P ) besplatan...

ali opet puni igara na sajtu nisu "besplatne" i nudi se samo link do stranice gdje se može igra kupit. Negjde piše da je igra zaštićena i da oni nemaju dopuštenje za hostanje igara.

Budući da su ove dvioje ( ABE i System shock) hostane kod njih .. valjda imaju i dopuštenje.. ergo besplatne...

X-Plosiv

• Osebujan osobnjak
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #9 : 09. Srpanj, 2006., 20:45 »
hm...ima li netko od dobrovoljaca za koju retro recenziju?:)
I`m bad, I`m good, I`m deep, I`m shallow, I`m a cool motherfucker at times, at other times I`m an asshole

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9