StarDrive

• 2 Odgovora
  • 1865 Hitova

snowblind

• Suradnik
StarDrive
« : 12. Ožujak, 2013., 18:54 »

Citat:
StarDrive is a 4X Action-Strategy game where the goal is to build a space empire.

Starting with a single planet and a small number of space-worthy vessels, you forge out into the galaxy, exploring new worlds, building new colonies, and discovering the StarDrive universe.

The heart of StarDrive is its ship design and combat engine.

Game Features:

• Customize your Race by selecting from a large list of physical traits, socioeconomic traits, and traits relating to your history and tradition
  • Lead your forces into battle with your own flagship that you control like an arcade shooter; command your fleets like you would in a real time strategy [game with simple mouse commands
  • Tactical ground combat to take over enemy planets
  • A deep research tree with many dozens of technologies
  • Rich diplomacy options, allowing you to make and break treaties with alien races; trade technologies and artifacts, sell ships, declare wars, and design joint operations with your allies
  • Finally, StarDrive is easy to modify, and modding will be actively supported by the developers

StarDrive Trailer

Nezz, ovo mi izgleda odlično. Galactic Civilizations 2 bila mi je fantastična igra, a ovo treba biti još veća i sadržajnija igra. U betu se može upasti ako se prednaruči igru na Steamu. Datum izlaska je postavljen za 19.04.

Blade1752

• Penzijoner bez penzije
Odg: StarDrive
« Odgovori #1 : 12. Ožujak, 2013., 20:42 »
Izgleda prebolesno, malo je za mene skupa i singleplayer samo pa ništa od toga. Stvarno se isplati pratit i pogledat :D
-The Hobo King

Cole

• CroSimRacing
Odg: StarDrive
« Odgovori #2 : 13. Ožujak, 2013., 09:55 »
Odlično izgleda ovo, mogao bi probat. Nisam igrao 1000 godina ovakve igre. :hiha2:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9