HCL.HR

Hamachi

• 22 Odgovora
  • 8497 Hitova

konjina

Hamachi
« : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 17:06 »
evo instalirao hamachi pa nek mi neko objasni malo kak to radi. konkretno, kak da se joinam na neki server npr. iz COD4? ja na hamachiju nađem server (upišem ime i password) i on mi se otvori, e sad kak da se joinam tamo? jel se taj server pojavi pod LAN serverima ili gdje?

i dali ja mogu kreirat igru pa da sa frendovima haklam neku igru? odnosno dali će veza tada biti dobra zbog ne baš prebrze upload brzine adsl-a?

DarX

Re: Hamachi
« Odgovori #1 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 17:28 »
Hamachi je program koji omogućuje nekakvu Lan konekciju 2 ili više računala. Sve hostane igre idu kao lan. E sad, program je malo govance koje ponekad ne prikazuje hostane gameove i tako to, moja iskustva.

konjina

« Odgovori #2 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 18:54 »
napravio server i probao sa frendom bacit warcraft i ništa. znači napravim server na hamachiju, pokrenem warcraft, kreiram igru i kod frenda bi se trebalo na LAN pojavit igra? jel to tak ide ili treba još nešto radit?

Cobalt

« Odgovori #3 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 20:16 »
Glupo pitanje, ali jeli i on instaliro isto hamachi ili nije?

DarX

« Odgovori #4 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 20:38 »
on mora imat hamachi i spojit se na tvoj network al ni to ne garantira uspjeh.

Dodo

« Odgovori #5 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 20:44 »
hamachi je za warcraft 3 odlična stvar, trebalo bi ti radit bez ikakvih problema. Možda da firewall isključiš, štajaznam... :(

DarX

« Odgovori #6 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 21:03 »
eh ja sam prošljo ljeto na hamachiju derao i ja sam jedini mogao hostat od nas 10 jer inače drugi ne vide game. toliko o tome da je dobar :tired:

konjina

« Odgovori #7 : 02. Svibanj, 2008., 22:06 »

konjina

« Odgovori #8 : 03. Svibanj, 2008., 13:44 »
Evo našo detaljan opis instalacije i konfiguracije Hamachija, pa ako još netko ima problema.... :thumbs:

Contents -

A. Hamachi Basic Setup

B. Cant Ping/ Chat issues

C. Configuring Routers

D. Can Ping Peer But cant see LAN Game

E. If All Else Fails

F. IPX Games Over Vista

G. Lag Issues

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Hamachi Basic Setup

1. Download and install hamachi

2. Allow Through Software Firewall When prompted ( Most of the time this happens once hamachi is launched for
   the first time or you try to join/host a game while using hamachi.

3. Go to network connections ( i assum both vista and xp users know where this is if you dont just ask)

Go to the Advanced tab ( Vista users have to press alt on the keyboard for the menu to be shown) then click
   advanced settings...

Inside here you will see all your network adapters listed, what you need to do here is make sure hamachi is the
   first adapter on the list.

If its not just select hamachi and move it all the way up .

Click Ok to save and close .

4. Go to your network connections open up hamachi check ur tcp ip settings ( TCPIPv4 for vista users) make sure
   eveyrhtings set to automatic detection.

Very Important - Make sure the Default Gateway is 5.0.0.1
   if you cant see the default gateway area grayed with this ip click on advanced .. under default gateways
   add 5.0.0.1 uncheck automatic metric and key in 1500 Press OK to save and close. (Update Users have recommended
   changing the interface metric to 10 as well. And as captain said later on this thread setting them to automatic
   would work as well)

5. Reboot and start hamachi again create a network and get your buddies to join in make sure all of you can ping
   each other successfully. Wait for atleast four tries as sometimes you will get a request time out on the
   first try. If you cant ping each other continue reading after Step 6

6. Some games run out of the box once the above is set and nothing much further is needed so test your game and if
   it works you can stop reading now.

Quote:
Some games have specific workarounds check this link to see if your game is
listed - http://logmeinwiki.com/wiki/Category:Gaming

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B. Cant Ping/ Chat issues

1. Make sure you allow hamachi client through your firewall. UDP/TCP

2. If your firewall allows IP's through enter your hamachi ip and allow it through for both UDP and TCP

3. Closing a firewall may sometimes resolve your issue but this is not recommended. so configure your client and
   ip's through ur firewall properly to avoid security risks . ( if you dont know how to do this just ask )

4. If you use a router you most likely using NAT. In whichcase see next section on configuring NAT. SOMETIMES USERS
   DONT NEED TO PORT FORWARD SO TRY UP TO STEP 3 AND TRY TO PING EACH OTHER. If still no go read on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C. Configuring Routers

1. Next open hamachi preferences ( the little gear icon on the bottom right ) Go to the status tab and select
   detailed configuration.
   Note - If you use a proxy enter it here .

Select UDP PORT under connecting through NAT and put a port number something higher that 45000 usually provides
   better connections.

Remeber this port and allow and port forward UDP port via ur router.

If you are unsure about portforwarding this is the site to visit as it has Port forwarding for almost every
   router explained in detail.

http://portforward.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D. Can Ping Peer But cant see LAN Game

This is probably the most common issue eveyrone has .. and its really simple to understand why . You have two
networks and the game is confused which one to connect to .. so to resolve this follow the steps below

1. run hamachi ...

2. Let hamachi connect then disable your normal internet connection and any other network adapters ...

3. Leave hamachi network enabled and running let it try to reconect if it tries...

4. start the game then go into the LAN lobby

5. alt - tab back to windows enable your internet go back into the game .. Voila your game shoul be there.

this forces the game to use hamachi as its network adapter ( works for 99 % of the games )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E. If All Else Fails

If none of the above steps have worked for you dont worry theres still a few more things ....

1. Uninstall hamachi from your computer

2. Google hamachi 1.0.1.5 and install it.

3. Configure it as explained above( hamachi 1.0.2 and above seems to have some sort of bug on some systems )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F. IPX Games Over Vista

A lot of people think IPX games cant be played over vista. But thanks to some genius we now have a patch ....

http://rapidshare.com/files/89319027/ipx-setup.rar.html

run it reboot and voila u can use the ipx protocol .. now connect hamachi go to lan and play away..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G. Lag Issues

If your game lags there are a few things you can try.

1. Get a faster net connection Very Happy

2. Open task manager --- > processes ( vista users please click show processors from all users make sure you are in
   admin mode)

Find hamachi set priority to normal

If you are a dual core / core 2 / qaud core etc user set affinity to use only CPU 0 uncheck all others .

note - You have to do this eveytime you run hamachi unfortunately . if some one knows the sintaxt to add to the
hamamchi target to use only one core please let us know this would avoid the hassel of doing this everytime.

Phylip

• Zakon
« Odgovori #9 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 11:09 »
Jel bi bilo po mogućnosti zaigrat uz hamachi a da nijesi direktno pripojen na net?
Zast nitko nece samnom na kavu?

konjina

« Odgovori #10 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 13:24 »
Kak to misliš direktno pripojen na net? Hamachi je program koji stvara virtualnu LAN mrežu, ali preko interneta. Dakle, moraš bit spojen na net.

Armor

« Odgovori #11 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 13:35 »
I want UT 3!!!
Ali kako?
OS je vista ultimate 64bit!
Help :ave:
"Born with less, but you still precious.

You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."

konjina

« Odgovori #12 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 13:46 »

Phylip

• Zakon
« Odgovori #13 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 16:24 »
Jel se može složit samo LAN mreža sa hamachijem a da nema interneta?Ko normalan offline LAN.
Zast nitko nece samnom na kavu?

konjina

« Odgovori #14 : 07. Svibanj, 2008., 16:45 »
pa šta će ti hamachi za LAN mrežu. samo spojiš kompove sa kablovima i napraviš mrežu u "network connections".  vjerojatno i sa hamachijem možeš kreirati mrežu, ali kod njega je banana namještavat file sharing, ne podržava sve igre...... jednostavno se ne isplati.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9