HCL.HR

Vsserv

• 1 Odgovora
  • 1496 Hitova
Vsserv
« : 09. Studeni, 2008., 22:15 »
Ovako, išao sam na HGspotovu str i na njoj stisnuo da mi pokaže cjeli cjenik. Ali se to nije htjelo učitati... Zgasim ja mozilu i vidim da mi vsserv divlja i diže procesor na 60ak%... I više mi se ni jedna str neće učitati dok ne resetiram komp. Pokušao sam ponovo al ista priča. Isto to mi se događa sa još nekoliko stranica. Pa ako itko zna o čem se radi, molim za pomoć. Hvala!  :piva:
Ubiše nas bre vručina.

Re: Vsserv
« Odgovori #1 : 09. Studeni, 2008., 22:17 »
Citat:
The vsserv.exe process is a core component of your BitDefender internet security software. If you stop this process, BitDefender will not be able to effectively protect your computer from viruses and trojans, so unless it causes problems with your system you should try and leave it running.

vsserv.exe is an application that does NOT appear to be a security risk

The Process Server database currently registers vsserv.exe to Bit Defender.

This is part of BitDefender Anti Virus.

vsserv.exe is related to bdss.exe, xcommsvr.exe,

Whenever you have a concern about a file like vsserv.exe, feel free to visit our Anonymous Surfing section to help verify your file you are not giving away too much personal information.

The Process Server database is updated often, but inaccuracies may still exist, often caused by viruses named after valid files such as BitDefender virus shield. Always verify your results just to play it safe.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9