Splinter Cell (film)

• 5 Odgovora
  • 1379 Hitova

Cole

• CroSimRacing
Splinter Cell (film)
« : 15. Studeni, 2012., 00:26 »
Splinter Cell movie to star Tom Hardy.

“Hardy is currently one of the biggest talents in the film industry, and he has a phenomenal ability to take on complex and varied roles with his broad range of acting skill,” Ubisoft said of the signing.
“His involvement in the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell movie is exciting news for movie and video game fans alike.”
Hardy played Eames in Inception and Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis, among a long list of less geeky credits.
The publisher also confirmed the involvement of scriptwriter Eric Warren Singer, best known for The International, but also responsible for upcoming David O. Russell effort American Bullshit.
“Singer is one of the most talented writers of the moment, and we’re confident he’ll bring a fresh approach and create a thrilling story while still respecting all the codes and traditions of the franchise that are so important to fans,” Ubisoft said.
We last heard about the project in June, when Paramount was said to be in talks with Ubisoft; Warner is also on the cards, and Variety reports Ubisoft is yet to seal the deal.

« Zadnja izmjena: 15. Studeni, 2012., 00:28 Cole »

Odg: Splinter Cell (film)
« Odgovori #1 : 15. Studeni, 2012., 00:33 »
Apsolutno najgora osoba za to. Čovjek je širok 30 metara u ramenima  :wildboy:
CSadria - Kupovi, LANovi, intervjui i izvještaji s događanja iz Balkan/Adriatic regije.
Web - Facebook - Twitch - Youtube

[/url

progabbeing-jadran

• abrah cadabrah
« Odgovori #2 : 15. Studeni, 2012., 00:36 »
nez igro sam nedavno kratko novi splinter cell i glupi sam fisher ima ruke ko betmen.  :hihi:
Bowie je definitivno najveći umjetnik svih vremena.

Support your local gamers >>> Pro GABBEing Klan

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #3 : 15. Studeni, 2012., 00:37 »
Bit će savršen.  :hiha2:

« Odgovori #4 : 15. Studeni, 2012., 13:08 »
nez igro sam nedavno kratko novi splinter cell i glupi sam fisher ima ruke ko betmen.  :hihi:

Ne znam što to znači??

Ne snam sam je FLEKSIBILAN i BRZ i radi split jump. Kako bi to trebao tom hardy radit?  :wildboy:
CSadria - Kupovi, LANovi, intervjui i izvještaji s događanja iz Balkan/Adriatic regije.
Web - Facebook - Twitch - Youtube

[/url

progabbeing-jadran

• abrah cadabrah
« Odgovori #5 : 15. Studeni, 2012., 16:56 »
frajer je nabildan ko smeće u igrama zadnjim.  :wildboy:
Bowie je definitivno najveći umjetnik svih vremena.

Support your local gamers >>> Pro GABBEing Klan

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9