HCL.HR

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

• 33 Odgovora
  • 8755 Hitova

snowblind

• Suradnik
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
« : 06. Siječanj, 2012., 19:47 »

Kao što je jučer otkriveno, uz XCOM fps, treba nam stići i RTS od Firaxis Gamesa. Osobno nadam se kvalitetnoj igri s puno taktičkih elemenata i naravno dobroj atmosferi. Igra izlazi ove jeseni za PC, PS3 i X360. Ima ovdje da je itko fan serijala?

« Zadnja izmjena: 06. Siječanj, 2012., 19:53 snowblind »

Odg: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
« Odgovori #1 : 07. Siječanj, 2012., 00:33 »
Rekli su kak će igru "streamlineat" za novopridošle igrače, no kako će istodobno igra zadržati hardkor štih za stare fanove. Uglavnom, seru kvake. Imaš jedno il drugo. Ne nadaj se.

WEAPONX

• Doom-driven
« Odgovori #2 : 09. Siječanj, 2012., 19:41 »
Prvi SS:

Lijepo je biti važan, ali je važnije biti lijep.    PREĐENE IGRE | PLAYLISTA | IKONE

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #3 : 10. Siječanj, 2012., 22:20 »
Preloše izgleda.

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #4 : 12. Siječanj, 2012., 23:54 »
Još dva skrinšota

I malo informacija iz časopisa ako netko nije vidio, ima zanimljivih stvari.

Citat:
Destructible environments
•In the scenario they showed, one member died. Because of this the other squadmates didn't get an experience bonus
•Without the bonus, the sniper leveled up still. He was able to choose from two abilities. Either Squad Sight(which means he can shoot anything a squadmate can see) and Snap Shot(which lets him shoot after moving. Something snipers aren't normally allowed to do)
•You can't recruit specific classes. You can only recruit rookies and then level them up to become specific classes
•The guys in suits in the screenshots are 'Thin Man' aliens. They're able to leap long distances
•Challenge is stressed a lot
•same quick save/load system though they are considering an iron man type mode where you can't load previous saves
•Firaxis states that they're not rebooting it, they're re imagining it. Using the same core gameplay with modern technology, weapons, audiovisuals, etc.

There's apparently a 'Heavy Armed Mobile Cover Platform that serves as a powerful rock on which to anchor any tactical advantage' and you can directly customize the heavy troops armor and weapons individually.
•randomly generated missions, terrain. Developer says you'll never play the exact same mission twice outside of a few story missions which feature in-game cinematics
•fog of war is confirmed. area starts off with darkness everywhere, and the average soldier can't see ☺☺☺☺
•enemy spawns are randomized
•mobile platform called SHIV; customizable for new chasis
•Sectoids and Mutons confirmed
•The base's screenshot is accurate. It is now a side shot instead of top down. You can also upgrade your base, like the satellite, with alien technology
•There was an example in one scenario where Japan had the laser rifle already developed before the invasion because they felt threatened, so that seems random.
•You have 16 countries in the funding council you need to keep happy. Some provide more money, but others, like Africa, provide more raw resources
•The sniper units have a grappling hook ability to get on top of buildings
•Gunners have a suppressing fire
•you can equip your xcom guys with all kinds of different guns. customization looks like a big deal
•Apparently there's some sort of cinematic view when your guys get killed. They didn't cite VATS or anything, so I doubt it's too in depth
•Unexperienced agents can panic, freak out, etc if something bad happens
•Firaxis designer states that the PC version will have an enhanced interface. He cites Dragon Age: Origins on PC and console as a big inspiration

•No black blobs in Firaxis's XCOM. The guys in suits are called "Thin Men" and they can use weapons, jump large distances, and puke disgusting goo.
•No action points. The game uses a move-and-shoot (or move-and-move) dynamic. They don't want people piddling around counting individual action points. Some will call this a concession to consolitis; others will call it useful streamlining.
•Soldiers gain perk-like abilities when leveling up; some examples given are, for a sniper, Snap Shot (move-then-shoot, not normally a sniper option) or Squad Sight (shoot any enemy anyone on your squad can see -- not sure of the rationale there....).
•Environments are destructible, as we would wish.
•Soldiers can still panic, but not to the point of wiping the squad. Likewise, you'll never get plasma-bombed right out of the carrier. They want to make the game more fair, and those were specifically mentioned.
•The strategic layer is extremely robust. You still need to choose which countries to send missions to, which offers of aid (in exchange for more protection) you'll accept from which countries, which alien technologies you'll research, etc. The back-and-forth between tactical and strategic play remains at the heart of the game.
•Overwatch, duck-and-cover, etc. are all still very much present, tactically.
•You can research vehicles, which take the place of a squaddie. They don't gain XP and when they are destroyed they are lost for good, but they provide serious cover and firepower. One example given is a mobile heavy weapons platform that serves as a good overwatcher for a tactical advance.
•Sectoids and Mutons are in. Cyberdiscs and Thin Men are also mentioned. Evidently psionics are also in.
•Aliens have their own special perk-like abilities as well.

Pajko

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Odgovori #5 : 15. Siječanj, 2012., 19:46 »
Ne izgleda zanimljivo. :hiha2:
P.S. Napisano je velikim tiskanim slovima jer stvarno vičem. Najozbiljnije.

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #6 : 06. Ožujak, 2012., 16:47 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uHHmTSDCvA&feature=player_embedded#

Meni izgleda da bi moglo biti ok, svakako bolje nego JA: Back In Action.

« Odgovori #7 : 06. Ožujak, 2012., 20:22 »
Bolje da se oni koncentrairaju na FPS  :tired:

Pajko

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Odgovori #8 : 07. Ožujak, 2012., 22:00 »
Samo zato što je TBS ne znači da neće valjati.
P.S. Napisano je velikim tiskanim slovima jer stvarno vičem. Najozbiljnije.

Yuri

• Feeeeejk
« Odgovori #9 : 08. Ožujak, 2012., 07:59 »
Nezz ono, ja nahajpan. Treba vise ovakvih igara.

Samo se nadam da ce imati onako, pecto misija i podrsku za user-made misije. Onda ce rulat kristove.
Ako nece imat user content support, onda ga jebat.  :wildboy:

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #10 : 16. Ožujak, 2012., 16:39 »
Igra će za PC podržavati modove i imati će drugačiji UI od konzola. Samo zbog podrške za modove isplatiti će se više igrati PC verziju.

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #11 : 11. Kolovoz, 2012., 12:43 »

Yuri

• Feeeeejk
« Odgovori #12 : 11. Listopad, 2012., 04:16 »
XCOM: Enemy Unknown E3 2012 Trailer [HD]

Zasto nema vise komentara o ovome?

Nevjerojatno zarazno.

Tona misija, teoretski beskrajno. Postoji serija story misija nakon kojih igra zavrsava, ali tehnicki mozete odigravati misije za upgradeove i druge stvari do beskraja.
Misije su izazovne, uvijek postoji neka sitnica koja vas moze kostati skoro cijelog teama ako ne pazite.

Fino izgleda, ima puno sitnica kojima se mozete baviti izvan misija.

Ironman Classic mod je brutalno zabavan jer podsjeca na neki dobar rougelike turn-based RPG.

Primjer:

Panic! At the XCOM: Ironman Is The Most fun a Commander Can Have Without Ripping His Hair Off

PavleC

« Odgovori #13 : 11. Listopad, 2012., 12:41 »
Vidim da svi veoma hvale igru, pa cu je mozda i probati iako ne volim ovaj zanr i svu tu alien invasion tematiku.
P.S. Zna li se sta je sa XCOM fps-om?

black_out

• #IgračVrata
« Odgovori #14 : 11. Listopad, 2012., 14:17 »
Ne baš pretjerano puno toga, osim što je pretvoren u TPS s izdavanjem komandi (nešto slično kao ME).
hardcore gamer | rapist | nerd | cis scum | misogynist |

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9