An atmospheric puzzle platformer that combines traditional folklore, stories, settings, and characters handed down over many generations by Alaska Native people.
Never Alone places you in the shoes of Nuna, a young Iñupiaq girl, who is joined by an Arctic Fox.Never Alone Trailer (PS4/Xbox One) - YouTube
Rula mi atmosfera i definitivno ću ovo odigrat.
Izlazi 18. Studenog ove godine za XBoxOne, PS4 i Steam.neveralonegame.com | Official Game Page
- Single and two player modes, both involving cooperative play (in single-player mode, the player can switch between the roles of Nuna and Fox at any time)
- 8 sweeping chapters that take players across treacherous ice floes, Arctic tundra, ice caves, boreal forests, cliff-built coastal villages, and more
- Game story, settings, characters and gameplay inspired by traditional Iñupiaq folklore, including the story of Kunuuksaayuka (Koo-nook-sah-yoo-ka) that has been handed down for generations among the Iñupiaq people
- Encounters with traditional Alaska Native folklore characters such as Manslayer, Blizzard Man, Sky People, the Little People and the Rolling Heads
- Exclusive unlockable insights into the Iñupiaq way of life, told by both Alaska Native elders and youth.