Mafia III

• 254 Odgovora
  • 101804 Hitova

Wyzard

• Administrator
    • HCL.hr
Odg: Mafia III
« Odgovori #120 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 16:24 »
Protagonist je Reggie Fills Aime iz Nintenda?

disc0

« Odgovori #121 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 17:43 »
Glas malo baca Denzela Washingtona.
3DS FC: 4768-7805-4966
PSN: DiSkAcH

WEAPONX

• Doom-driven
« Odgovori #122 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 20:04 »
Ok izgleda gameplay makar nisam ništa impresivno vidio za sada. Prosjek, kao Sleeping Dogs otprilike.
Lijepo je biti važan, ali je važnije biti lijep.    PREĐENE IGRE | PLAYLISTA | IKONE

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
« Odgovori #123 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 20:32 »
Ok izgleda gameplay makar nisam ništa impresivno vidio za sada. Prosjek, kao Sleeping Dogs otprilike.

I meni malo baca na Sleeping dogse, bar oni ljudi i mehanika kretanja i to...

« Odgovori #124 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 21:46 »
Trailer jeben, vrh vrhova. Gameplay isto ok, niš specijalno - čeka se više pa bumo vidili. Ali da, prearkadno uzgleda svakako :hiha2:

Al trailer jebeni je 10/10, dolazim u napast odigrat dvojku ponovo (po deseti put xD) ili možda čak i jedinicu =)

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
« Odgovori #125 : 05. Kolovoz, 2015., 21:48 »
Trailer jeben, vrh vrhova. Gameplay isto ok, niš specijalno - čeka se više pa bumo vidili. Ali da, prearkadno uzgleda svakako :hiha2:

Al trailer jebeni je 10/10, dolazim u napast odigrat dvojku ponovo (po deseti put xD) ili možda čak i jedinicu =)

Ja sam isto odlucija odigrat dvojku pod 10. put sigurno...A isto me drazi da odigram jedinicu usput...

zg_rider111

• ಠ_ಠ
« Odgovori #126 : 06. Kolovoz, 2015., 22:30 »
Meni gameplay nije nešto, lik trkne malo auto on se preokrene i eksplodira odma, pobogu zašto. :wildboy:

snowblind

• Suradnik
« Odgovori #127 : 09. Listopad, 2015., 22:09 »
http://youtu.be/I81yRro7hFQ

Ne zvuči loše ovo s tri poručnika. I da, komentari kažu da ovo nije novi gameplay.

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
« Odgovori #128 : 10. Listopad, 2015., 08:26 »
Nezz sta bi rekao, niti smrdi, niti mirise!

« Odgovori #129 : 10. Listopad, 2015., 09:01 »
Ne znam, meni se sviđa skoro sve što vidim ali treba mi još trailera iz igre.

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #130 : 10. Listopad, 2015., 09:28 »
Nije novi gameplay... poigrali su se riječima u naslovu videa :hiha2:

Kao, naslov videa je "The New Gameplay of Mafia III" jer pričaju o tome što novoga u pogledu gameplaya Mafia 3 donosi u Mafia serijal... ali je naslov namjerno varljiv da pomislimo da ujedno i prikazuju nove snimke gameplaya. Dobro, dobro Game Informer :hiha2:

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #131 : 21. Listopad, 2015., 04:36 »
Mafia 3 skills explained, plus Hangar 13 talks Car Chases and Shooting Mechanics | Examiner.com

Citat:
There hasn't been a ton of gameplay released publicly for Mafia 3, however, for those who have had the chance to see the game in action, its looking quite good. One of the main elements that's easily detectable is the combination of car chases and how shooting will be involved with those.

2K and developer Hangar 13 are building a world that feels alive and one of the game's features that will help achieve that pursuit is Retaliations. When players complete a certain action within the world, that will prompt a hostile response from rivals around New Orleans in the form of Retaliations. This is when the game's driving and shooting will blend together seamlessly.

From the demo we saw, it seemed like shooting while driving could be a skill for the main character Lincoln to learn. Examiner.com wanted to know more about this element of Mafia 3 and so we got to talk with Mafia 3 Creative Director Haden Blackman about the game's skills.

"We always want to be providing you with skill checks in the game. I think that’s a fun element in a game and for me, it’s that combination of challenge and choice. It’s hard to have fun with a game if you’re not being challenged. You want to have something to overcome, but then you want to have choice with how you do that," Blackman said.

Gamers these days want to be challenged more and more and so this seems to be in the fabric of each system Mafia 3 will bring. That said, we still wanted to know what thoughts they had in mind for making the game's car chases more simple or difficult and what skills Lincoln would need in order to succeed in them.

"In the case of vehicles, we said ‘okay we’ve got the cover-shooting and are providing you with gun challenges constantly through the game and through that.’ In the driving, we don’t want the shooting to necessarily be the challenge. We want the driving to be the challenge, so a lot of that is done through smart targeting," Blackman said.

In essence, when a player targets an invading vehicle, they'll quickly center on a tire or part of a car in order to take it out. Retaliations are an extremely intriguing idea, so it'll be interesting to see how they are ultimately implemented. Blackman went onto talk about how players will need to think before they shoot.

"At that point, [the challenge] becomes about managing your ammo, decide what weapon you’re going to use and then driving and keeping your car within range. It’s a lot of a lot of auto-targeting, but over time, the player will be upgrading the skills of Lincoln as well. You’ll be getting better at the game, but then you’ll also have certain things you can upgrade over time such as better health, better reload time, less recoil and things like that," Blackman said.

Hangar 13 is in the process of developing Mafia 3 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC, though we aren't sure when the game will arrive next year. We do know another 2K game, Battleborn, will launch this coming Feb. 9 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.

doktor1

« Odgovori #132 : 17. Prosinac, 2015., 18:35 »

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
« Odgovori #133 : 17. Prosinac, 2015., 19:54 »
Iskreno zadovoljan sam sa svime sta sam vidio do sada.Voznja mi izgleda dobro, vizualni stil je svakako poseban, napucavanje dobro, a za ostalo cemo vidit u buducnosti.

Dojam za sada jako pozitivan..

« Odgovori #134 : 19. Travanj, 2016., 13:00 »
Novi story trejler ‘One Way Road’ i mali bump teme

http://youtu.be/4UdSpFXz8Q4

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9