HCL.HR

Novi Steam - dostupna beta

• 5 Odgovora
  • 2308 Hitova

Armor

Novi Steam - dostupna beta
« : 24. Veljača, 2010., 14:53 »
Možda pomalo iznenađujuće, danas je na Steamu osvanula vijest o novoj inačici njihovog klijenta, čija je Beta dostupna svima.
Evo nekih podataka:

Major features:

* Complete overhaul of Steam client UI design to improve discoverability of features and to better expose all the information related to games in your library
    * Complete overhaul of in-game overlay UI design to create a richer in-game experience exposing context sensitive information related to the game you are currently playing
    * New game details view, presenting a detailed view of all the information for a single game in your library
    * New grid view, presenting a graphical view of your game library
    * New news page in the store/client/overlay which aggregates from Valve related news sites, official community groups, and third-party gaming news feeds
    * New downloads view in the client, making it easier to track your progress downloading new games or game updates
    * New Steam store design, including more integrated community features, improved recommendations, and improved video and screenshots viewing (and much more!)

Store details:

* New Steam store/community integration — see what your friends have been buying and playing as you browse the store
    * Improved store layout, genre navigation, and genre pages, including more robust navigation per category
    * Improved game detail pages, including quick link to demos, inline display of higher resolution game trailers, improved screenshot browser, and improved game recommendations
    * New game-specific video page, containing all of a game's trailers in one place, now in higher resolution Flash format
    * Improved discoverability of sales and discounts, including prominent shortcuts and consistent store-wide visual presentation for price cuts
    * New quick-info tooltips on store home page and genre pages which allow users to read about games before navigating to detail pages
    * New search filtering options- search for packs or DLC, easier to use filters for searching by price and metascore, and sort by release date

General improvements:

* Now using a WebKit based rendering engine for the client and in-game overlay web browsing components (replacing Internet Explorer)
    * Improved speed of in-game overlay web browser
    * Improved search functionality on the Steam news page
    * Web pages which use confirm() or alert() calls in javascript no longer break the in-game overlay web browser

http://store.steampowered.com/uiupdate/

Klikom na gornji link možete provjeriti kompletan, opširan popis novih stvari, kao i skinuti beta inačicu novog Steama.
Ukoliko se odlučite na testiranje nove inačice, podijelite s nama svoja iskustva preko ove teme  :piva:
"Born with less, but you still precious.

You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."

snowblind

• Suradnik
Odg: Novi Steam - dostupna beta
« Odgovori #1 : 24. Veljača, 2010., 15:33 »
Ni stari stim ne radi kako bog zapovijedna, a ne da neku betu skidam, kaže mi frend da svi koji su jučer oko 11 bili online i kojima se stim updejto otišla im frend lista, je da su popravili ubrzo al ono...

Facaa

• Full of Stars
    • www.shuma.org
« Odgovori #2 : 24. Veljača, 2010., 23:20 »
Stari nije radio kak spada sinoć. Sad radi sve.
A novi mi se ne da isprobavati. Al lajkam da su se napokon riješili IE-a. Fala krstu.
I'm teaching myself to live without sleeping cause i don't trust my dreams.

Deadwalker

• All the pieces matter
    • HCL
« Odgovori #3 : 26. Veljača, 2010., 00:25 »
Lijepo izgleda i sve to, al preskacem ovu beta verziju. Vidim da ima dosta tehnickih poteskoca.
The greatest teacher, failure is.

« Odgovori #4 : 07. Ožujak, 2010., 19:09 »
A kako da je enablam?

« Odgovori #5 : 25. Ožujak, 2010., 19:07 »
imam ju izgleda fora

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9