HCL.HR

Horor priče

• 16 Odgovora
  • 3345 Hitova

Phylip

• Zakon
Horor priče
« : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 13:31 »
Ako netko ima nekakvu horor priču,našao je na internetu ili želi izmislit nešt nek stavi  ovdje. ;)
Zast nitko nece samnom na kavu?

Easy

• disi
Re: Horor priče
« Odgovori #1 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 14:03 »
Let me tell you a story to chill the bones
About a thing that I saw
One night wandering in the everglades
I'd one drink but no more

I was rambling, enjoying the bright moonlight
Gazing up at the stars
Not aware of a presence so near to me
Watching my every move

Feeling scared and I fell to my knees
As something rushed me from the trees
Took me to an unholy place
And that is where I fell from grace

Then they summoned me over to join in with them
To the dance of the dead
Into the circle of fire I followed them
Into the middle I was led

As if time had stopped still I was numb with fear
But still I wanted to go
And the blaze of the fire did no hurt upon me
As I walked onto the coals

And I felt I was in a trance
And my spirit was lifted from me
And if only someone had the chance
To witness what happened to me

And I danced and I pranced and I sang with them
All had death in their eyes
Lifeless figures they were undead all of them
They had ascended from hell

As I danced with the dead
My free spirit was laughing and howling down at me
Below my undead body
Just danced the circle of dead

Until the time came to reunite us both
My spirit came back down to me
I didn't know if I was alive or dead
As the others all joined in with me

By luck then a skirmish started
And took the attention away from me
When they took their gaze from me
Was the moment that I fled

I ran like hell faster than the wind
But behind I did not glance
One thing that I did not dare
Was to look just straight ahead

When you know that your time has come around
You know you'll be prepared for it
Say your last goodbyes to everyone
Drink and say a prayer for it

When you're lying in your sleep, when you're lying in your bed
And you wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead
When you're lying in your sleep, when you're lying in your bed
And you wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead

To this day I guess I'll never know
Just why they let me go
But I'll never go dancing no more
'Til I dance with the dead

« Odgovori #2 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 14:19 »
Mogao si barem prevest  :tired:

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #3 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 14:22 »
retardirana tema  :wildboy:

"There is great strength in numbers, but there is great power in one, for the strength of the will of one may gather numbers to it. There is strength not only in *knowing* the self, but *knowing* how to bring it forth in others."

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

Easy

• disi
« Odgovori #4 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 17:10 »
Zaš bi preveo pjesmu? Daj ajde, pa znaš pošten engleski...

Phylip

• Zakon
« Odgovori #5 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 18:26 »
It was around august in 2007, and my mom and I just bought a beautiful, two bedroom house that had been around since the late 1800's, she insisted on moving in, but something about the house just put a shiver down my spine.

I remember the day she showed me the house, yes, it was very beautiful, it was white, with a red door, and blue shudders. As soon as I stepped on the lawn, my conscious was telling me to turn back.

So I just stayed still, not moving and my mom said, "Honey, come on!" But still yet I didn't move, she then came up to me and shook my shoulder a little and I just fell to the ground, then my mom kneeled down and asked me if I was alright, I nodded my head yes, and told her that I wasn't feeling to hot, so we just went home. I didn't even step into the house, and I knew that it was evil.

I tried telling my mom about my feelings toward the house, but her heart was set on it, I kept on telling her, not to, and not to, but she just ignored me and told me I was just being silly, and letting my imagination get to me.

So she finally bought the house, and my heart just sank. It was moving day, and the ride to the house only took a good 30 minutes. As soon as we parked in the driveway, I felt that feeling in my stomach, that feeling you get before you're about to ride a roller costar, but instead of the excitement part, I felt the fear.

My mom walked to the front door, the key in her hands. She just couldn't wait to get in the house. We reached the door, and she pulled her hand out, the key going in the lock, then she thrust herself toward the door, but just ended up, running into it, she said, "hmp, that's funny?" I just ignored her and then suddenly the door creaked open by itself. My moms eyes got a little big, then she shook her head lightly and said, "Just the wind."

I remember walking in, and feeling the cold breeze from inside the house hit my face. My mom shivered and said something about how cold it was, and I just stood there, my bags cringed in my hands.

She then walked to a hallway near the right of us, where a bathroom lay on one side, and my room lay on the other. She grabbed the door knob, and opened the door. I followed quickly not wanting to be in one room alone. She looked around the room, me now in the door way, it was even colder in this room. She smiled and said, "Oh, It's cute! Perfect for friends and hanging out!" I sighed and think I said something like, "if I make any friends," or something like that. She looked at me, and gave me her, Kit, just try and get used to it, look. I just looked away, and she closed the door, leaving me all alone, in that cold room that gave me nightmares for months.

The months flew by and I wasn't making any friends. Schoolwork was getting unfinished, and I began to get stuck in the same, old rut. I remember crying almost every night. It was like hell for me; every night lying too my mom and telling her things at school were great and hiding detention slips. I had only lived in the house for a month or so and already felt depressed. I kept on complaining to my mom of what the house was doing, but she just normally tuned me out, not seeing any of the changes. I just felt like there was nothing I could do.

I remember this night vividly, I was sitting in my room, listening to music, and then I heard a slight scratch from somewhere. I looked around the room, and just continued what I was doing, and then I herd it again. So I just got up and turned my music even up even louder. I sat down on my bed and out of no where, my stereo, pushed to the side of my dresser and fell to the floor all by itself. I screamed and called for my mom, but when she tried to open the door, it became stuck, and there was no way for her to get in.

She started yelling about something, but I couldn't hear her, I was too busy screaming and crying. It was like the devil himself was doing this just to amuse himself. Then the door flung open and my mom came in looking at me with wide eyes. I was on the floor, my back against the side of my bed, crying in my arms. She just held me and I kept on repeating, "We have to get out of this house!" over and over again. She just kept me in her arms and told me that it was alright, her eyes then narrowed toward my stereo, that was smashed on the ground, then she screamed, "What the hell happened here?" I just lay there on the floor not moving and then she just came up to me and we sat there for about an hour, sitting in the cold room.

Later on that night I was about to take a shower when I saw a red mark, near the side of my arm. I turned around and looked at my back, where scratches took over, there were six or seven big scratches that looked new, fresh. I then called for my mom and she came in the bathroom, one of her hands covering part on her mouth, she then told me to get dressed and grab my stuff. I did as I was told and packed up my things quickly, only grabbing a few things. She then opened the front door, and we left the house.

We stayed with my aunt for the rest of the week, and left the house, which was fine by me, but from this day, whenever I think about the house it sends shivers down my spine! I never want to set foot, in that house again.

A few months after we moved out we learned that there was a family of devil worshipers that lived there years before us. There was a little girl that had came up to the house one day, asking providence for her church and the family went mad and hung the little girl in their living room, putting candles around her hanging corpse. The family then left the country after that. I myself find this story, very interesting, and I wonder if it was the little girl's spirit haunting me, through those past months.

Lewka

• Lijep, interesantan
    • Kristen Miller Online :D
« Odgovori #6 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 18:29 »
Well, this one time me and some friends were at my house just hanging out, I forget what for. It was starting to get pretty late and naturally we were all bored, so my one friend has the idea to start looking up freaky pictures on the Internet.

It started off pretty tame, just seeing "ghostly faces" in windows and whatnot, nothing really to lose sleep over and it kept us entertained; but slowly things started to take a drastic change for the worst. These images kept getting more and more violent, it's strange to think that all of this was happening by chance, yet there we were staring in disbelief at some of the things we were seeing.

An image of an evil spirit hovering just above a man's head, seeming to wait for the right moment to strike was the one that proved to be the downfall of the evening. It was after viewing this that the same friend that suggesting we look up frightening images in the first place got a "brilliant" idea. He said that we should try taking some pictures of our own to see if we could catch anything out of the ordinary. I, of course, was somewhat relucant towards the idea but honestly what could I do? They were guests in my house and I had to entertain them, so I went into the living room and got my father's digital camera so our experiments could begin.

As with the images on the net, the experience started off pretty tame: we'd snap a picture, look at it and try to freak each other out by "seeing" things. After a few rounds of these pictures I started to get the heaviest sense of dread I've ever had in my life, finally it was my turn to get my picture taken and I was really not up to it but my friends insisted so I figured just one picture couldn't hurt.

The flash from the camera nearly blinded me, the picture snapped, we all gathered round to see the outcome. There it was again: that feeling that something, somewhere it out of place. We plug the camera into the computer, navigate to the newest image, there I was standing in the doorway, but wait; what's that behind me? Two piercing red eyes surrounded by a shadow from hell stare right into our souls, in its hands fearsome claws soaked in the blood of tortured beings. We were speechless.

What should we do? How do we act? That feeling again, it was getting closer. I could feel the breath on my neck, a noise? What was that? Did something fall over? We begin printing the image, not going fast enough. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Faster, print faster. There it is on the paper too, so it wasn't our imagination.

I ran faster than I had ever ran in my life into my parent's room, I showed my father then my mother. My father said it was nothing and that I should just go back into my room with my guests, but my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscense plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab is rare, but I thought "Naw forget it, Yo homes to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabie "Yo homes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
Хрватска саjбер лига за победу!

s h u m a . o r g  :approve

Phylip

• Zakon
« Odgovori #7 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 18:44 »
Dobra :D

Phylip

• Zakon
« Odgovori #8 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 19:07 »
This happened in a little town in New Mexico, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's absolutely true:

This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark and stormy night. The night was cold and wet and no cars went by.

The storm was so strong, he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car coming towards him and stopped. The guy, without thinking about it, got in the car, closed the door, and only then realized that there was nobody behind the wheel!

The car starts going again, very slowly. The guy looks at the road and sees a curve coming his way. Scared, he starts to pray and begs for his life. Just before the car hits the curve, a hand appears through the window and turns the wheel.

The guy, paralyzed in terror, watched how the hand appeared each time the car approached a curve. Gathering his strength, he gets out of the car and runs all the way to the nearest town.

Wet and in shock, he goes into a cantina, asks for two shots of tequila and starts telling everybody about the horrible experience he just went through. A silence enveloped everyone when they realized the guy was crying hysterically and wasn't drunk.

About a half hour later, two other guys walk into the same cantina and one said to the other, "Mira, Pedro. That's the Loco Dude that got in the car while we were pushing it!"

DarX

« Odgovori #9 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 19:12 »
 :ave:

« Odgovori #10 : 01. Svibanj, 2008., 19:18 »
 :ave: :ave:

Koji fail.

Seengeer

• ︻デ═一 not srs