HCL.HR

Soko

• 38 Odgovora
  • 5061 Hitova

Zapi

• Gost
Soko
« : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:07 »

Soko aka Stéphanie Sokolinski je predivna bivša pjevačica, sadašnja glumica, francuskinja  :(

Citat: Wikipedia
She was born in Bordeaux in France to a Polish family and has been called Soko as far back as she can remember.[1] She has appeared in several French movies, and got her start as a singer after she got her heart broken and decided to write song to her beloved.[1]

In 2007, she had a big hit in Denmark with her song "I'll Kill Her" after the radio program The Black Boy Scouts started hyping the song.[2] The song reached number one on the chart of the Danish version of the iTunes Store and was the number one song in rotation on radio.[1][2] The song is also a hit in Australia, being played on high rotation on Triple J radio[3] (where it placed number nine in Triple J Hottest 100 2007 music poll), in Belgium being played by Studio Brussel and Radio 1, and in The Netherlands, being picked up by 3FM radio station. In October 2007 her music was featured in Stella McCartney’s fashion show in Paris.[4] She toured in the UK in late 2007 supporting M.I.A. on the KALA Tour. Since early 2008 she is also played in Germany by 1LIVE, first only at night in 1Live Plan B but later, due to high demand, throughout the whole day.

She has not put out a full album. Nevertheless, she has had sold-out concerts in Denmark.[1] She performed at the Falls Festival at the end of 2008, the Southbound Festival and the Sunset Sounds Festival at the start of 2009.
She has her own record label called Babycat Record.

On the 19th, Jan, 2009 she stated on her 'myspace' page that she was quitting and is 'dead'; saying that she got scared of the music industry and wanted to stay free and go back to acting.
Despite having recorded a double album in Seattle, she is apparently not willing to release it which has resulted in lot of reactions from her fans on her myspace page. She even cancelled SXSW this year.
She is vegan and currently lives in Los Angeles.

Ima najljepše pjesme u svemirima, krajnje lirički jednostavne i pune ljubavi :(

Neke pjesme:
Take my heart
I will never love you more
My Wet Dreams
The Dandy Cowboys
Ill kill her

Soko - Not Sokute EP
Link

Poslušajte ju obavezno, zaljubit ćete se  :(

@ MySpace :(

uživajte :(

Film:
Clara cet été là (2002) (TV) - Link

Citat: IMDb
Clara and her best friend Zoe head to summer camp for a vacation filled with adventure and self-discovery. Aware of their burgeoning sexuality, Zoe sets her sights on cute Sebastian while Clara finds herself seeking the attentions of Sonia, a precocious teenaged bisexual. When gossip begins to spread about Clara's sapphic desires, she is torn between her new feelings and fears about her reputation.
« Zadnja izmjena: 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:35 Zapi »

Pičkica

• Prince`Charming
Re: Soko
« Odgovori #1 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:16 »
Čekam onaj repid. <3  :hug <3

Da nija Marka aka ŠEFA INTERNETOVA I NJEGOVOG MAGIČNOG LINKA SA MEKA ima par miseci, neb znao ko je ona.  :ementaler: :hug
JA SAM TOLKO PAMETAN DA VI TO NEMORETE UOPĆE SKUŽIT KOLKA  JE TO PAMET

Kako mu je pimpek letio na sve strane, straaaaaaaaaaaašno...

s h u m a . o r g  :approve

Zapi

• Gost
« Odgovori #2 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:21 »
šta?  :solidus:

Pičkica

• Prince`Charming
« Odgovori #3 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:24 »
Šta šta. Toware.  :wildboy:

Zapi

• Gost
« Odgovori #4 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:25 »
Da nija Marka aka ŠEFA INTERNETOVA I NJEGOVOG MAGIČNOG LINKA SA MEKA ima par miseci, neb znao ko je ona.  :ementaler: :hug

prevedi s tovarskog načina mišljenja..

Pičkica

• Prince`Charming
« Odgovori #5 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:26 »
Pa prvi put sam čuo neke pisme od Soko kad je Facaa linkao negdi. Tovarčugo.  :wildboy:

Zapi

• Gost
« Odgovori #6 : 25. Svibanj, 2009., 23:32 »
evo naša san jedan film, staviću u post gore..

Facaa

• Full of Stars
    • www.shuma.org
« Odgovori #7 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 00:30 »
Bar kum pickica odaje priznanje.  \:D/

Steta sto odustade devojce od glazbe.  :wildboy:
soko4lajf
I'm teaching myself to live without sleeping cause i don't trust my dreams.

Damien

• kurwa^.^
« Odgovori #8 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 07:47 »
sokol ftw  \:D/
Music is love. <3

Radim247

• I ♥ kurac
« Odgovori #9 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 09:31 »
Nebi bas reko,živim u Zagrebu i evo jedne situacije:Znači tuku se,imaju 12 godina otprilike i prolaze razni likovi i niko nista,cak je jedan u sali reko Koji je pobjedio..

beaver hunter

• I <3 trance
    • Vatreni App
« Odgovori #10 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 10:35 »
kako žena ima očiti izgled za jednu veganku i smrdljivu alternativku. još ono kao, odustala sam od pjevanja jer me straši ta industrija, jao ovo ono... koja drolja

al jebob  :wildboy:
Skini besplatnu smartphone aplikaciju --> Vatreni
InPublic.hr - check it out!
Personalna himna - Beaver Hunter

Zapi

• Gost
« Odgovori #11 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 10:41 »
kad te vidim sjeti me da te udarim zbog ovog :(

« Odgovori #12 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 11:04 »
neću ništa reć  :hihi:
Svaka drolja zna da ja sam taj
mator pravi nabildovan kao drevni zmaj

Mobilni fontele mi zvoni mala šipu, haklam soni.

Blaster32

• RIP HRVY ;(
« Odgovori #13 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 11:18 »
kako žena ima očiti izgled za jednu veganku i smrdljivu alternativku. još ono kao, odustala sam od pjevanja jer me straši ta industrija, jao ovo ono... koja drolja

al jebob  :wildboy:

:loludara: :loludara:
Ja sam s godinama shvatio da postoje samo dva ukusa. Moj. I pogrešan. -  Weky
Moji djecacki snovi jesu moj zivot. Nikad ne radim i puno jebem. -  Rider on the Storm
Da za 18. rođendan dobijem strip od svog dečka mislim da bi si na rođendanskom tulumu našla nekog crnca da me pred njim brutalno izjebe. jebem te mrtvog. - Beaver Hunter

Zapi

• Gost
« Odgovori #14 : 26. Svibanj, 2009., 11:22 »
neću ništa reć  :hihi:

kaj je smješno?  :(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9