HCL.HR

[TUTORIAL] Kako ubrzati Windowse

• 17 Odgovora
  • 87551 Hitova
Odg: [TUTORIAL] Kako ubrzati Windowse
« Odgovori #15 : 02. Veljača, 2016., 17:54 »
Tnx, budem probao s njim, pa ću vidjet rezultate.
"We don’t give a shit about a copyright law, we take it from the rich and give it to the poor,

It’s little bit illegal but that’s OK, let’s do it like they do on the Pirate Bay" -> VenomGam3s

« Odgovori #16 : 20. Svibanj, 2016., 13:22 »
Odličan post, ali po meni najbolje radi kako dođe po defaultu. Ne trebaju nikakvi cleaneri, nikakvi boosteri. Samo pazi šta radiš i ne zalazi na sumnjive stranice i super (Y). Ja već godinama nit koristim antivirus, nit slične programe za ubrzanje, i fantasticno radi sustav.

nevilrocker

• n00b
« Odgovori #17 : 19. Listopad, 2019., 13:51 »
Clear Temp and Recent Files Regularly

While you are using the computer, all of your actions saved in a Temp and Recent files. Once again, saving this information’s will eat up your drive space and your computer will become slower if you don’t onslaught this objects.

Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R keys together.
Type %temp% and press OK, you will be forwarded to the temp folder.
While you are on the Temp files, press CTRL+A key and then hit off Delbutton to vanish those files.
Now it’s time to open the Recent Files folder. Once again open Run dialog box and type recent and hit off OK button.
After performing the above steps, you will see the Recent Files folder, clean up all the files.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9