HCL.HR

AUTORUN

• 5 Odgovora
  • 1991 Hitova

Zeleni

• Reggae chiler
AUTORUN
« : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 09:35 »
Jel moze mala pomoc, stvar je ovakva, zelim napravit jedan CD koji sadrzi samo jednu prezentaciju i zelim da kad se CD stavi u komp da se sam taj fajl pokrene, znaci autorun. Negdje sam jos prije vidio kak tocno izgleda ta autorun datoteka napisana u notepadu, ali se nemogu sjetit, dajte pomozite

$h4d0w

• Forever is an illusion...
    • Last.fm Profile
Odg: AUTORUN
« Odgovori #1 : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 10:19 »
c/p sa nekog rendom foruma:

Citat:
Using Notepad, create a document called autorun.inf.  It is case sensitive so name it exactly that.

In the text of the notepad document write only:

[autorun]
open=FileName.exe

"Filename" is the name of the file to run.

Place this notepad document on the CD outside of any folders and you're good to go.

To je valjda to pa probaj, valjda će radit. :piva:
>> Last.fm Profile

>> Xfire Profile

Armor

« Odgovori #2 : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 10:20 »
http://www.softwarepatch.com/tips/autorun.html

"The autorun can open any type of file and display any message you want. To make changes, open Windows Notepad (do not use Word, WordPad or other Word processors). Now open the autorun.bat file from within Notepad. The order is important, if you double-click the autorun.bat file, it will try to run. So open NotePad and select File-Open and choose the autorun.bat file. You'll see four lines of code. "

"The first line after @echo (remember the space) will appear as a comment in the autorun launch Window. This comment will be seen very briefly by your end-users. It can be changed to anything you want, but since it only appears for a second or less, don't make it too wordy. If you wanted to say 'The CD is loading now...', the first line of code will look like:

@echo The CD is loading now...

The second line of the code tells the .bat file to open to your index.html file. If want to open a file by another file (eg readme.txt), then it would read:

@start readme.txt

Make sure you leave the last two lines untouched (@cls and @exit) - they must always appear last. Save the changes and you are done. That that's all you need to create your own HTML autorun CD.
"
"Born with less, but you still precious.

You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."

Zeleni

• Reggae chiler
« Odgovori #3 : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 12:51 »
hvala decki, ali negdje sam procitao da taj autorun.inf napisan u notepadu nemoze pokretat nista osim .exe fajla
jel bi netko znao napisat neki exe program koji pokrece ppt prezentaciju

Armor

« Odgovori #4 : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 13:02 »
Evo ti i ovo:
http://www.cdmenupro.com/autorun.htm

Autorun.inf

The following is an example of a simple Autorun.inf file. It specifies Filename.exe as the startup application. The second icon represents the CD-ROM drive instead of the standard drive icon.
[autorun]
open=Filename.exe
icon=Filename.ico
"Born with less, but you still precious.

You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."

Zeleni

• Reggae chiler
« Odgovori #5 : 21. Svibanj, 2010., 13:16 »
sad cu testirat pa cu vidjet kak ide pa javim

EDIT:

ovak je stanje, sprzim na cd powerpoint prezentaciju preko opcije Package to cd i sve radi, on sam napravi autorun i sve je odlicno, ali ima jedna caka, on kad sporzi, na cd-u se nalazi 10-ak fajlova ukljucujuci samo prezentaciju i onaj fajl s kojim se editira sve. Ne znam kako da ogranicim da se nemoze iz te prezentacije kopirat slike, ocu to zastititi, ali ne ide. Probao sam enkripciju, ali onda me i pri pokretanju prezentacije trazi passwd, probao sam oznacit prezentaciju i kao final version, ona sprjecava bilo kakva pisanja po njoj, ali kopiranja iz nje dozvoljava, lud sam, dajte pomozite

EDIT2: rjeseno, pao je dogovor
« Zadnja izmjena: 22. Svibanj, 2010., 11:18 Zeleni »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9