HCL.HR

DiRT Rally

• 90 Odgovora
  • 34551 Hitova

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
Odg: DiRT Rally
« Odgovori #30 : 27. Lipanj, 2015., 12:20 »
Jel igra jos iko kakva je igra, jel se isplati?

« Odgovori #31 : 27. Lipanj, 2015., 12:27 »
Ja sam kupio DiRT Rally jer sam veliki fan DiRT serijala. DiRT Rally mi se svidja zbog balansa, i zbog toga što igra na kartu surovog realizma.

bartul_9

• Welcome to the matrix.
« Odgovori #32 : 27. Lipanj, 2015., 12:29 »
Igra san i ja sve dirt igre do sada, al neznan oce mi normalno radit taman iman 2,4 ghz procesor da nebi stekavalo pa me strav al pokusat cu...

« Odgovori #33 : 27. Lipanj, 2015., 12:32 »
Nezz, ja imam FX 8350 i GTX 970 i igra radi kao podmazana. Osim toga imaš refund na steamu.

« Odgovori #34 : 30. Lipanj, 2015., 11:17 »
Jel igra jos iko kakva je igra, jel se isplati?

Igram ja DiRT 3 igra je po meni odlicna :)

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #35 : 30. Lipanj, 2015., 11:19 »
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: DiRT Rally

Month three of DiRT Rally and our next big update is now live. Version v.0.5 - more commonly known as the Tarmac Terrors update - has now been added to DiRT Rally; it’s fast paced, technical and is going to require all your focus. Here’s the full run down of what you can expect in this month’s update.

New

12 new rally stages based at Baumholder in Germany
    Owners Club Online Events – A second DiRT Daily where you compete in your own car
    A second weekly event where we’ll be experimenting and throwing new challenges at you
    5 new rally cars featuring new Group B RWD & Kit Car Classes
    Opel Kadett GT/E 16v
    Opel Manta 400
    Lancia 037 Evo 2
    Seat Ibiza Kitcar
    Peugeot 306 Maxi
    New calibration and options screens in “Advanced Wheel Settings”  (added in v.0.4.5)

Fixes

Alongside all of our new features we’ve been hard at work tracking cleaning those annoying bugs of the front of the bumper, here’s the full list of what we’ve fixed in this latest version:

Error 41 – Fixed instances of the game not booting when there is less than 2GB of free space on C:\ drive. This was one of the causes of the dreaded error 41.
    Achievement – “Going up in the world” will now pop if you had previously purchased a Hillclimb car but not received the achievement.
    Stability – Driving the Peugeot 405 T16 would sometimes cause stability issues, we’ve fixed those now.
    Graphics – Quite a few changes for users running Nvidia SLI. That weird black and orange screen bug is fixed and we’ve solved the graphical corruption when using SLI and anti-aliasing on high/ultra graphical presets.
    Audio – The engine audio level in cockpit view can now be properly controlled by the slider.
    Gameplay – The reset button should appear sooner during those awkward moments when you beach your car at the side of the road. Though we advise not beaching your car.
    Gameplay – Sometimes you could rev the engine so hard on the Audi Sport Quattro the “Recover vehicle” prompt would pop up, it won’t do that anymore.
    Gameplay – We’ve planted some trees and shrubs in areas of Greece and Wales where we spotted that some of you were taking shortcuts. Taking some cuts in rally is cool but these cuts were definitely not cool.
    Gameplay – Fixed a loophole which would let you continually repair your car in Online Hillclimb events.
    Gameplay – Online Hillclimb events will now factor in slower times from Run 2 and they won’t overwrite faster times from Run 1.
    Message box – Stopped the Promotion message box from incorrectly displaying when you have completed the Masters Championship and finished in the top 3 positions.
    Save – Your advanced set ups should now save as expected
    Oculus – Sometimes the background on the main menu would vanish, we’ve fixed that now.
    Online Events – You’ll now be disqualified if you don’t start moving within a minute
    Leagues – Made the text on the league screens easier to read on lower resolutions.
    Audio – Pre-update your co-driver may have become a little disinterested if you left the centre of the track from time to time, we’ve spoken to him about his attitude.
    Audio – Ever had two sets of music play over a replay? That’s not a remix version and it should stop happening from now on.
    Controller Fix – Fixed an issue which meant players couldn’t change the stage conditions when using the Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel.

Cole

• CroSimRacing

« Odgovori #37 : 04. Kolovoz, 2015., 20:53 »
Uživam  :ementaler:

Amen

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #38 : 04. Kolovoz, 2015., 21:49 »
Na čemu igraš? Periferija mislim?
Meni je taj Pikes Peak koliko odličan, toliko i prebrutalno težak.
Doslovce najzahtjevnije nešto ikad u racing smislu.

:wildboy:

« Odgovori #39 : 04. Kolovoz, 2015., 22:53 »
Volan ofc,meni je ta staza jedna od najdrazih - jednostavno ima sve.  :piva:

Na čemu igraš? Periferija mislim?
Meni je taj Pikes Peak koliko odličan, toliko i prebrutalno težak.
Doslovce najzahtjevnije nešto ikad u racing smislu.

:wildboy:
Amen

Cole

• CroSimRacing
« Odgovori #40 : 04. Kolovoz, 2015., 22:56 »
Koji volan?  :ementaler:

« Odgovori #41 : 04. Kolovoz, 2015., 23:10 »
Logitech G27,zasad radi posao :hug
Amen

Cole