• 446 Odgovora
  • 94277 Hitova

Seengeer

• ︻デ═一 not srs
Re: NFS: Pro Street
« Odgovori #390 : 07. Studeni, 2007., 16:32 »
NFS Pro Street preview: Racing

Citat:
Also the tracks now are much more tight that they were in the previous NFS games, much like in Need for Speed Underground where each track had a few sections where you had to be really careful. Like a turn that if you go in at a too high speed you end up crashing into something. Tracks aren't a piece of cake anymore, you have to pay attention all the time especially if you have a fast car. And that is definitely an improvement!

:clap:

Citat:
Circuit racing has changed a lot from the previous NFS games though. The "pedal to the metal I don't even know where brakes are" strategy will take you to the first turn where you will hit a wall and probably total your car. You will have to find out the best driving line, apply the brakes in front of every turn and then carefully accelerate when exiting the turn. That is of course on highest difficulty level. On lowest the old strategy will still work as the assists will break for you. Either way the speed feels good as soon as you start upgrading your car (first few races will feel a bit too slow though) and is overall a very decent race type.

Navodno su u demu bila uključeni svi driving assisti...

Citat:
Drag is a game mode which I think will be a huge hit especially on multiplayer. It is pretty easy to learn as in it's core it's only about making perfect shifts. But even if this sounds really easy, it will take a lot of skill to master it. First of all unlike in previous NFS games you need to make a shift from neutral to first when the race starts and sometimes it is a bit hard to determine when the race actually starts. The other tricky thing will be the fact that the cars aren't attached to a lane but drive the same as in other game modes. That means that you have a big problem if a high powered rear wheel dragsters starts turning. You will have to stop accelerating and even brake a bit to correct the course. Not to mention the car won't turn at all when it's doing a wheelie. And wheelies are very common! A typical drag race is a set of three attempts with only the best time being counted.

Ane  :thumbs:

Citat:
Overall the racing in ProStreet has improved a lot, even the usually more boring circuit type racing feels great this year, not to mention the exceptional drag and very good drift and speed challenge as well. There are a few issues, but let's leave those for the next article.

\:D/

Nije loše :dancing:

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #391 : 08. Studeni, 2007., 19:38 »
NFS Pro Street preview: Customization

:tired:

Opet će biti 3 šugava bodykita kao u carbonu. jebemu mater da bar stave neki jednostavan, normalan kit da ne izgleda nakaradno, nego samo nekakvi carbon lipovi ili nešto takvo  :wildboy:

"There is great strength in numbers, but there is great power in one, for the strength of the will of one may gather numbers to it. There is strength not only in *knowing* the self, but *knowing* how to bring it forth in others."

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #392 : 12. Studeni, 2007., 19:25 »
Pro Street Demo Expander

Features:
- Drive in one of the AI cars including the Cuda, Evo, M3, and RX7
- Race around a few extra test tracks
- Windowed mode
- Skip all introduction screens and jump right into the game

Download: http://download.nfsnation.com/files/demoexpander.zip

"There is great strength in numbers, but there is great power in one, for the strength of the will of one may gather numbers to it. There is strength not only in *knowing* the self, but *knowing* how to bring it forth in others."

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

Benko

« Odgovori #393 : 12. Studeni, 2007., 20:29 »
lijepo, al nepotrebno.. ionako nemam prevelike simpatije za demo (brzo dosadi) tak da se i više isplati dočekat ful igru

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #394 : 13. Studeni, 2007., 12:44 »
Ne košta te ništa. Probaj, jerbo RX7 ima drift fiziku

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

« Odgovori #395 : 13. Studeni, 2007., 20:21 »
I ova igra je (navodno) dostupna..  :ementaler:
Našao sam jedan... primjerak, ali ne znam je li to the real deal. Ljudi koji su probali kažu da je.  \:D/

Benko

« Odgovori #396 : 13. Studeni, 2007., 20:41 »
na TD-u još nema ničeg.. kad ono izlazi igra za stvarno?

Blaster32

• RIP HRVY ;(
« Odgovori #397 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 11:22 »
skidam sa TL-a  :dancing:
Ja sam s godinama shvatio da postoje samo dva ukusa. Moj. I pogrešan. -  Weky
Moji djecacki snovi jesu moj zivot. Nikad ne radim i puno jebem. -  Rider on the Storm
Da za 18. rođendan dobijem strip od svog dečka mislim da bi si na rođendanskom tulumu našla nekog crnca da me pred njim brutalno izjebe. jebem te mrtvog. - Beaver Hunter

Benko

« Odgovori #398 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 11:47 »
ima na TD-u, al čekam da se poveća broj seedera :wildboy:

« Odgovori #399 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 16:10 »
Čim dobijem novi komp igram ga!!  =D>

Ementaler

• Administrator
  • Embrace the mountain
    • HCL.hr
« Odgovori #400 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 16:43 »
Evo gamespotove recenzije Xbox 360 verzije:

>> LINK

Ništa posebno ko što sam si i pretpostavljao prema onome viđenom u demo verziji... ALi hej, to je NFS nabavit ću si ga da budem kul ko svi ostali  :ementaler:

Dragster

• OKO SOKOLOVO xD
« Odgovori #401 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 18:51 »
1up je mnogo zadovoljan. Kao i ja  :dancing:

tl;dr pušite mi kurac xD

bule_himself

• Tehnička služba
    • Webstudio Emma
« Odgovori #402 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 19:35 »
Oca netko biti tak dobar da kad skine meni senda postom ili da u zgb-u jedan dan  :ementaler:

Blaster32

• RIP HRVY ;(
« Odgovori #403 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 21:32 »
instalirao i obrisao..
fuj  :tired:
Ja sam s godinama shvatio da postoje samo dva ukusa. Moj. I pogrešan. -  Weky
Moji djecacki snovi jesu moj zivot. Nikad ne radim i puno jebem. -  Rider on the Storm
Da za 18. rođendan dobijem strip od svog dečka mislim da bi si na rođendanskom tulumu našla nekog crnca da me pred njim brutalno izjebe. jebem te mrtvog. - Beaver Hunter

Yuri

• Feeeeejk
« Odgovori #404 : 14. Studeni, 2007., 21:41 »
Nah... drzim se i dalje TDU...

Bolji je online[kurci se da ima key].

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9